Happy Thanksgiving! We’re thankful for our families, our friends, our listeners, and our nation – the BEST nation on God’s green earth.
News of the day, with an optimistic outlook. Coca-cola does something amazing, shop AMERICAN MADE this Christmas, the Nuclear Option + Obamacare = OMG!!!!, and Saeed Abedani is still in Iranian prison.
Discussed during the show
- Coca-cola suspending advertising, during the holidays, to help the Philippines
- Shop American-made – Christmas Catalog the Martketplace at The Blaze
- Harry Reid, the Nuclear Option, Kathleen Sebelius, IPAB, Oh my!
- An example of getting the message about Obamacare out, in spite of Liberal Media – local media can be a decent source
- The full story of the danger of Obamacare – the ultimate scheme
- Saeed Abedini – American Pastor imprisoned in Iran – was not included as part of the deal. Pray for him and his family
- Obamacare Deconstructed – 17 minutes to learn what you need to discuss Obamacare’s issues intelligently
Download or listen to the podcast now:
Every Tuesday, 7pm Central: Some Things Considered – a half-hour weekly Hangout on Air show in which Josh Smith and John-Pierre Maeli will discuss, with various guests, a broad range of issues — political, legal, and…well, there really isn’t a third, all-encompassing adjective that readily comes to mind, but you get the picture. Josh and John-Pierre are members of the Conservative Union, their show deserves a watch.
Every Wednesday, 9pm Central: Hangout With the Chief – weekly live hangout with James Pisano, Coast Guard Chief Electronics Technician, smart guy, fun guy, interesting guy, fellow leader of the Conservative Union, and kind enough to allow me to call him friend. Watch live on our YouTube Channel
Monday, 8pm Central – The Conservative Union Talks podcast (CU Talks)
Current Events from a Conservative standpoint
We will discuss the week’s happenings within the larger context of growing the conservative movement.
- What does it mean to me?
- How can we look at and talk about the news of the day in a way that grows the movement and keeps us happy, productive, and successful?