Let’s connect the dots here:
- Obamacare is being enforced and enacted by the IRS.
- The IRS routinely denied tax exempt applications for Tea Party groups.
- Christine O’Donnell’s tax records were illegally accessed during her Senate campaign. She still cannot find out who did it or when; they’re “investigating.”
- The IRS has pretty much all of our financial information.
- Thanks to Obamacare, the IRS will have our personal health information, too.
Those aren’t speculation, those are facts. Now, based on those facts, let’s imagine:
- Candidate A decides to oppose Incumbent X.
- Candidate A’s health records are “accidentally” breached.
- The media “just so happens” to find out that Candidate A has an embarrassing medical condition, or a potentially embarrassing prescription.
- Incumbent X calls for civility, while X’s defenders and the media destroy Candidate A.
Does that sound far fetched? It shouldn’t. The IRS will have access to information Stalin could only dream of. And so will the NSA. We know from experience that information leaks out of the government like a sieve, particularly when it suits someone politically.
This will not end well.