The podcast is here! This week we talked about the upcoming GOP primaries in Georgia, Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, and Oregon. Since Antonio is a Georgian, he had much to contribute about that race. A runoff is expected, between the Establishment pick and whichever of the challengers can prevail. After Tuesday’s election – will all of the challengers rally behind the victor so that the Establishment guy can be defeated, or will petty party politics reign?
Here and now:
Google+ Event – read the Q&A and comments as well
Liberty’s Torch YouTube channel – please subscribe while you’re there!
We used these articles to aid in our research for this week’s episode, please check them out for yourself!
- United States Senate election in Arkansas, 2014
- United States Senate election in Oregon, 2014
- United States Senate election in Georgia, 2014
- Georgia GOP Senate Primary Could Beg National Concern Over “Turnout Bug”
- Georgia GOP Senate race among those that will test tea party’s staying power
- The GOP establishment eats the party’s young to save its corporate welfare
About the show:
Every Thursday, 9pm Central, join us for an hour of Conservative Discussion with real people from real places in America, NOT DC and NOT the Media. CU Talks is the one hour weekly program from
The Conservative Union, largest conservative community on Google Plus. We focus on political news of the week, as it matters to you, and with an optimistic spin.
About the hosts:
- Nikolaos Dimopoulos (Nikos) was born in Greece, got here as soon as he could
, will be a US Citizen eligible to vote in 2016, and is the American Dream personified.
- Leslie P is a native Texan and a redhead, she’ll cut you.
- Antonio Cunningham is a conservative in a sea of liberals in Atlanta, living the conservative life and providing and example of how it’s done.
We may or may not all be armed.