The podcast is here! This week we’ll talked about the drive of the left to celebrate and encourage mediocrity rather than excellence. This is seen in government (where are the true Statesmen?), Education, Media, Popular Culture – it’s everywhere.
Here and now:
Google+ Event – read the Q&A and comments as well
Liberty’s Torch YouTube channel – please subscribe while you’re there!
We used these articles to aid in our research for this week’s episode, please check them out for yourself!
- Michelle Rhee: More Mediocrity for American Education
- Best Education In The World: Finland, South Korea Top Country Rankings, U.S. Rated Average
- Schools Improve When Leaders Stop Rationalizing Mediocrity
- Public Education: Is Mediocrity Acceptable?
- National Anthem Banned at Mennonite College’s Sporting Events, Sparking Outcry
- Subversion of Education in America
- Newly Discovered Eighth Grade Exam From 1912 Shows How Dumbed Down America Has Become
- FAQ on The Fountainhead
- Thanks Steve Jobs. We plan to have you back soon
About the show:
Every Thursday, 9pm Central, join us for an hour of Conservative Discussion with real people from real places in America, NOT DC and NOT the Media. CU Talks is the one hour weekly program from
The Conservative Union, largest conservative community on Google Plus. We focus on political news of the week, as it matters to you, and with an optimistic spin.
About the hosts:
- Nikolaos Dimopoulos (Nikos) was born in Greece, got here as soon as he could
, will be a US Citizen eligible to vote in 2016, and is the American Dream personified.
- Leslie P is a native Texan and a redhead, she’ll cut you.
- Antonio Cunningham is a conservative in a sea of liberals in Atlanta, living the conservative life and providing and example of how it’s done.
We may or may not all be armed.