This week’s podcast continues last week’s discussion about the threats to free speech. Not so much via the govenment, yet, but via social pressure. We also continue to discuss the Bundy Ranch situation in Nevada – when is it time for Civil Disobedience? How to generally law abiding conservatives react when the law itself is the problem?
Here and now:
Google+ Event – read the Q&A and comments as well
Liberty’s Torch YouTube channel – please subscribe while you’re there!
We used these articles to aid in our research for this week’s episode, please check them out for yourself!
- The slow death of free speech
- Mark Steyn: The Long, Slow, Unremarked-Upon Death of Free Speech
- PATTON OSWALT TAKES HEAT FOR BACKING MARK STEYN’S PC SLAM, HOLDS GROUND
- Bundy and the Rule of Law
- WHY YOU SHOULD BE SYMPATHETIC TOWARD CLIVEN BUNDY
About the show:
Every Thursday, 9pm Central, join us for an hour of Conservative Discussion with real people from real places in America, NOT DC and NOT the Media. CU Talks is the one hour weekly program from
The Conservative Union, largest conservative community on Google Plus. We focus on political news of the week, as it matters to you, and with an optimistic spin.
About the hosts:
- Nikolaos Dimopoulos (Nikos) was born in Greece, got here as soon as he could
, will be a US Citizen eligible to vote in 2016, and is the American Dream personified.
- Leslie P is a native Texan and a redhead, she’ll cut you.
- Antonio Cunningham is a conservative in a sea of liberals in Atlanta, living the conservative life and providing and example of how it’s done.
We may or may not all be armed.